Chief Information and Security Officer
Dek-Co (UK) Ltd. Sucursala Bucuresti is operating since 2017 in Romania, as the local Branch of the payment institution Dek-Co (UK) Ltd. established in 2009 in United Kingdom.
We offer payment services worldwide for both companies and individuals and we are constantly expanding both internationally and locally.
Our expansion is facilitated and possible due to our advantages such as: financial stability, innovative technology, modern office spaces and a diverse, motivated and always friendly team of colleagues.
We are currently looking for new colleagues to actively participate in the further development of the services offered to our clients and partnerships that allow us to be a sustainable Fintech in the long term.
We are currently looking for an Chief Information and Security Officer to work for one of the companies from our group. You will develop and implement a comprehensive Enterprise Information Security and IT Risk Management Program. Hence, we are looking to attract a highly motivated, positive and responsible individual that will complement our existing team.
Skills and experience:
• Professional security management certification.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a combination of risk management and IT jobs.
• Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, and NIST.
• Knowledge of EBA Security requirements.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and high level of personal integrity.
• Experience with contract and vendor negotiations and management including managed services.
• Experience in working and implementing PCI DSS.
• Good knowledge of GDPR requirements and latest developments.
• Multi-tasking – can manage several concurrent projects and priorities demands.
• Analytical mind capable of managing numerous information sources and providing data analysis reports to senior management.
• Forms business partnerships that help drive the IT security strategy forward.
• Can make decisions that are well informed and timely.
1. Governance: to establish sound internal governance and an internal control framework for management for information communication technology (ICT) and security risks.
2. ICT Strategy: the establishment of the financial institution’s ICT strategy (aligned with its own business strategy), the management and mitigation of ICT and security risks.
3. ICT Security: to establish a sound and professional cybersecurity policy and implement security measures to mitigate ICT and security risks. It includes:
• organisation and governance
• logical security
• physical security
• ICT operations security
• security monitoring
• information security review
• assessment and testing
• information security training and awareness
4. ICT Operations Management: management of ICT operations based on documented and implemented processes and procedures, including maintenance of an up to date inventory of ICT assets and incident and problem management processes;
5. ICT Project and Change Management: includes the acquisition, development and maintenance of ICT systems and services. Ensure that ICT projects have appropriate governance and oversight and that the development of applications is carefully monitored from the test phase to the production phase
6. Business Continuity: developing response and recovery plans, including testing, and their consequent updating based on the test results
• Attractive salary package.
• Private Health Insurance.
• Meal Tickets.
• Free chocolate and coffee.
• Bookster pass.
• A creative, entrepreneurial working environment where you are empowered to make a difference.
• Get challenged with important tasks so they can show your full potential and obtain new skills.
• A strong team environment.
• Great office view and location in Lakeview Building Pipera.