Business Analyst - Generic Research (Arabic Language Expertise)
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management
services. We’re powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class
technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks. This approach enables us to design and
manage processes that can generate and harness insights on a large scale, significantly cutting costs and
timescales and helping businesses that partner with us to overtake the competition.
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make
better decisions faster; reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness; and see a tangible impact on their
top and bottom line.
Skill Set Required:
- An analytical frame of mind with the ability to think through. A learning attitude would be
- Ability to ensure that tasks within areas of responsibility are completed in a timely manner.
- Good communication, listening, and writing skills.
- Knowledge/ Research experience in any of the following sectors – Government, Healthcare
and Life sciences, Financial Services.
- Awareness of current events in the industry and ability to identify key trends shaping the
- Knowledge of major customer segments, common products and product types.
- Excellent communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of secondary database tools – S&P Capital IQ, OneSource, Factiva, Hoovers,
Thomson Research etc. will be an advantage,
- Possess a flexible & detail oriented attitude.
- Ability to converse and deliver in both Arabic and English languages.
Education and experience
- University graduate with 1 - 4 years of research experience. Other qualifications
with relevant research experience will also be considered.
- Knowledge of key terminology, latest trends, key industry metrics
- Data collection through secondary research and primary research
- Preparation of company profiles, biographies, industry reports, cross industry custom ad-hoc
- Analyzing and preparing presentations from research data
- Active participation & contribution in team discussions on project specific areas
- Managing range of projects across sectors
- Managing client communication
- Ability to analyze and synthesize the available data and bring out value-added insights to the