Item Coordinator – Inventory Department
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Mood Media active
View all jobs Item Coordinator – Inventory Department active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
In your role you will:
- Be an integral member of the MOOD Inventory organization.
- Be responsible for service and inventory item creation, item data clean up, identifying missing values, discontinuing items, creating item relationships, creating item bundles, creating bill of materials, reviewing & updating item descriptions.
- Creation and maintenance of Price lists including pricing attributes, management and oversight of customer specific price lists
- Work with various departments on Inventory requisitions, stocking levels, Bill of Material creation.
- Support the Inventory teams with item and pricing configurations.
- Support department goals of inventory reduction and efficiency.
- Provide assistance and insight to Global Inventory departments.
- Maintain teamwork focus to ensure that department goals and standards are maintained.
- Perform application configuration activities, such as creation of new price lists, pricing attributes, updating list of values, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining data integrity standards and controls; including identification of data clean up needs.
- Customer (internal) focused, primarily by supporting Mood employees from senior management through end users.
- Continuous effort to maintain highest level of system performance, data integrity, and timeline commitment.
- Continual development of operating systems with an eye towards improving efficiency and accuracy for all users.
- Monitoring known issues to ensure completion and/or resolution in appropriate timeframes.
- Create, strengthen and continuously monitor internal controls and procedures.
- Individual must have above average Word and Excel skills; and above average listening, written and verbal communication skills to both management and end user.
- Great level of reliability and accountability as many functions of the role are subject to stringent or changing deadlines.
- Internal Client service oriented.
- Ability to plan and prioritize own work with minimal guidance.
- Ability to work with other groups
- Ability to work with and coordinate efforts in other continents/countries/regions
- Able to quickly grasp concepts, and have ability to quickly execute plans with short timelines.
- 1-3 years’ experience in inventory management or related field.
- Computer and system skills: proficiency in Microsoft Office suite required, ERP software preferred. Ability to learn new processes/systems quickly.
- Communication and Analytical skills: Must have strong written and verbal communication skills as well as strong analytical skills.
- Technical, administration experience and/ or a strong link with supply chain and inventory control
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Technical knowledge of Audio/Video equipment preferred
- Excellent English communication skills - both written and spoken.