Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Frigoglass active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Accountant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
Frigoglass is a strategic partner to beverage brands throughout the world. We are the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa. Frigoglass has long-standing relationships with blue chip customers in the soft drinks and beverage industries. Our bespoke Ice Cold Merchandisers (beverage coolers) enhance our customers’ beverage branding and trigger immediate beverage consumption. At the same time, our leading innovations in the field of green refrigeration enable our customers to meet their ambitious sustainability and carbon emissions reduction targets.
• Master degree in Accounting or Economics;
• Minimum 1 years of experience in Accounting;
• Good knowledge of accountancy;
• MS Office knowledge (mainly Word and Excel);
• Good English knowledge;
• Analytical and well organized person;
Assures timely booking of accounting documents and the correctness of the LN recordings, as per legislation and internal procedures.
• Daily booking of transport invoices for deliveries;
• Records transport invoices for outgoing/incoming correspondence and checks the correctness of the allocation of afferent expenses on budget codes;
• Daily booking and/or review of goods and services invoices as per Company’s needs;
• Archives sales invoices
• Ensures that the conditions for VAT exemption for selling invoices are fulfilled;
• Monthly reconciliations of balance sheet accounts;
• Prepares monthly the transport P&L at customer level;
• To provide accurate and timely information during audit and fiscal control activities