Oracle Fusion Analyst
We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
• Master's Degree in Finance and Accounting/ Economics or related fields
• Basic knowledge of the Oracle Financials modules (eBS and/or Fusion)
• Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize multiple requests
• Excellent communication and analytical skills
• Fluent English
• Develop high expertise level in resolving challenging functional and technical issues with a focus on financial modules of the application
• Provide day-to-day end-user second level support for global systems
• Troubleshoot issues and determine root causes of problems
• Resolve functional problems, escalate and track problems
• Manage system configuration
• Monitor system scheduled tasks and take actions to solve reported bugs and incidents