Business Analyst - Data Governance
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Vauban GFI active
View all jobs Business Analyst - Data Governance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Vauban joined the GFI Group at the beginning of January 2019. With more than 450 consultants in Romania, Vauban is a leading provider of IT services and innovative applications. Created in 2007, the company has experienced strong growth and has established itself as a reference partner for key accounts in the Banking, Telecom, Industry and Energy sectors.Requirements
• Experience in Banking Projects / Programmes and understand of Banking Processes
• Experience in any of Data Management, Data Quality, Data Governance, Data Architecture fields
• Experience in working with Top Management and have Management reporting abilities
• Experience in efficient communication with multiple stakeholders and team members
• High proficiency in using MS Office tools – in particular PowerPoint
• Proficiency in verbal and written communication in English.
• Collect monthly KPI information from various business areas
• Compile the collected information by making sure it contains no errors and that it is as accurate as required
• Use collected information in building up the Data Quality report
• Ensure the level of information displayed in the report is timely and accurate displayed
• Present the report in various forums to top-level management making sure that can clearly explain the information displayed
• Use previous experience in banking area in projects related to Data Quality, Data Management, Data Governance in order to improve the Data Quality processes
• Use previous experience in Management Reporting in creating timely, complete and accurate display of reports
• Demonstrates personal commitment to the Bank’s values
• Adheres to Bank Policies and Procedures and drives compliance within the team
• Takes ownership for own development and career management, seeking opportunities to develop personal capability and improve performance contribution.