Accounts Receivable Accountant - French Speaker
The Accounts Receivable team assists the organization in meeting its operational needs by timely and accurate cash allocation, through building and maintaining positive relationships with its customers and internal stakeholders.
As part of the team, your mission will be:
· To provide accurate and complete information to the customers and internal stakeholders and assist them in understanding the credit, billing, and collection process;
· Carry out accounts receivable responsibilities, with the highest degree of courtesy and efficiency possible;
· Guarantee the preparation and updating the documentation of treasury processes;
· Coordinate of a range of tasks (less complex than seniors), respectively mentoring of juniors;
· Work within agreed procedures with a moderate degree of supervision;
· Identify all relevant issues in straightforward situations, assess each using standard procedures, and make consistent decisions;
· Perform timely and correct account receivables activities;
· Conduct required internal controls;
· Be the point of contact for account receivables issues/requests;
· Perform the preparation and updating the documentation of account receivables processes;
· Understand the systems used, how the dates are working and how the data are exported to the other systems;
· Participate in improvement projects.
Key responsibilities for the Accounts Receivable Accountant for the Finance & Accounting Team are:
· Cash applications;
· Reception and process of wire/cash payments/checks/bills of exchange, including payment allocation to AR invoices and self-billing invoices clearing and matching;
· Resolve unallocated cash 1st, 2nd and 3rd level and escalate unallocated cash if the case;
· Partial payments, managing prepayments (notification of advance payment, booking and clearing advance payment);
· Analysis of customers in credit balance and proposal of payments to the AR department (credit notes);
· Submit payments to customers/refund;
· Control of interfaces; reconciliation of errors and resolution 1st, 2nd and 3rd level;
· Reception and matching of all types of incoming payments;
· Closing and reporting activities;
· Ensure that all AR activities comply with Group referential and relevant country's legislation.
Let’s meet if you have these skills:
- University studies (preferably, Economic studies);
- Experience in Finance and Accounting min. 3 years (Credit Management, Cash Management, Customer Support, Accounts Receivable, Collections, Dispute Management);
- Fluency in French and English;
- MS Office – especially Excel;
- Communication and relational skills, initiative and curiosity;
- Orientation to details, high level of accuracy and efficiency, autonomy and organization;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Proactive and with initiative.
Enjoy the benefits of working with us:
- Learning opportunities that will help you develop your competencies for the future;
- Attractive salary and benefits package (performance bonus, meal tickets, canteen deduction, tires with a special price, medical subscription, 7 Card, other discounts);
- A flexible schedule, with the possibility to work from home.