Senior Software Developer with Java Spring
We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.Requirements
• 5 years’ software development experience including design and development.
• Ability to provide solutions to a variety of technical problems independently.
• Strong technical, analytical, and development skills.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Experience in Java, Spring, MongoDB, Docker/Kubernetes is required.
• Experience with RESTful APIs is highly recommended.
• Experience with Cloud providers (Azure, AWS...) is a plus.
• Financial industry experience is a plus.
• Experience in a SCRUM environment is a plus.
What will you contribute?
FusionFabric.cloud is the OpenAPI solution of Finastra. It enables easy innovation and collaboration among the financial industry (Banks, fintech’s, Universities...)
Relying on state-of-the-art technologies, it provides a highly available and secured access to the bank data for fintech’s to build applications.
Reporting to the Development manager, the FusionFabric.cloud Senior software engineer designs, develops and maintains the services of the platform. We work in an international agile environment made of several small teams (5 people) and run short sprints (2 weeks) that allow us to frequently deliver updates in production.
This position is in Bucharest, Romania and requires interactions (in English) with teams in Poland / France / Canada / US.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as a Senior Software Engineer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
• Design and develop high-quality code.
• Test, debug, analyze and fix application problems/issues.
• Interact with internal stakeholders to resolve problems.