Internship HR Services Administrator with Romanian Praga, Czech Republic
Role Description Join our HR team for our regional Shared Services Hub located in Prague, which will support Amazon across certain EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) Countries. The Hub provides a multi-language capability to our internal customers and, we are looking for HR Administrators to join our growing Shared Services Centre. Reporting into an HR Shared Services Team Lead, role holders will provide HR Administration Services and support to our employees. Backgrounds:
- Human Resources
- Business administration
- Human Resources
- Self Awareness
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Work on and support key employee life cycle processes such as new starters, data management, absence management, transfers and leavers.
- Input, update and maintain all HR related data in a timely manner. Maintain the accuracy of information and key changes as and when necessary and by deadlines as required.
- Take ownership of employee contacts ensuring that each contact is accepted and resolved with a high degree of customer focus.
- Meet setup SLAs and KPIs.
- Carry out audits and checks on data changes to ensure accurate and timely payment of the employee population.
- Maintain, manage and regularly audit all electronic personnel files. ·
- Participation in the continuous improvement of HR processes.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in written form with employees to explain and resolve queries and concerns. This could be via email, phone and chat / instant messaging.
Salary 37000 CZK-6.761,52 RON per month A computer will be provided. AIESEC will provide you support such as: application support, arrival pickup, accommodation support, leadership development seminar and cultural integration activities.
Opportunity fee: a fee of 229 euro will be paid but ONLY after being accepted by the company
Duration: 20 Sep, 2020 - 20 Mar, 2021
Location: Praga, Czech
Once you make the application an AIESEC representative will contact you as soon as possible and provide to you more information and guidance. Please make sure to check your inbox or spam mail in for the next 3 days after your application.