Delivery Documentation Administrator
Our purpose at Goodyear is to build trust and to create an environment where associates are inspired by work. We believe in our people and we embrace change in order to engage and enable associates to realize their full potential.
If you want to be part of a great team, based in Bucharest, to work in a fast paced, world class organization, then you are in the right place because we have the perfect job for you!
You can count on our flexible working hours and work from home benefit.
Just apply and let’s meet to discuss more about what we could offer you more and about your career opportunities!
Founded in 1898, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company manufactures its products in 48 facilities in 21 countries, and has one of the most recognizable brand names in the world. Its global headquarters is in Akron, Ohio, USA.
In Romania, Goodyear Dunlop is present since 1999 and it is represented by two different legal entities, Goodyear Dunlop Tires (Sales Office) and Goodyear Dunlop Tires Operations.
Goodyear Dunlop Tires Operations Romania is the Global Business Services Center of Goodyear Dunlop EMEA. The GBS Center in Bucharest started back in July 2011. The core mission of the Center has always been to provide internal customer satisfaction with the shared responsibility of delivery - Driving performance as ONE TEAM.
• Overall work experience of at least 2-3 years;
• Work experience in Supply Chain / Customer Service;
• Ability to work in a team: support team goals, take initiative, seek to give and receive help and feedback;
• Work independently in order to ensure all the requirements are met as per the schedule;
• Structured and open mindset, ability to challenge the status quo;
• Customer interface management: able to establish a strong relationship and collaboration with the team and the stakeholders through efficient and effective communication, using standard tools and conventions, both in calls as through other media;
• Capability to deal with different management levels;
• Fluency in business English, both speaking and writing in order to better communicate with all the parties involved;
• Profound IT Skills especially in Excel (other: Microsoft Office, cloud solutions, SAP R/3).
• Maximize customer satisfaction related to service and behavior by ensuring efficient and effective interaction with internal and external customers;
• Follow defined standards and guidelines and propose improvements in line with the company mindset;
• Maintain a close working relationship with Supply Chain, Key Account Managers, Regional Process & Systems Team and Goodyear customers;
• Ensure timely, complete and accurate documentation for the proof of arrival for customer self-pickups to follow the EU legislation guidelines;
• Creation of outbound CoA’s (Certificate of Arrival);
• Processing and reconciliation of inbound CoA’s (Certificate of Arrival);
• Receiving inbound CMR’s;
• CoA / CMR archiving and retrieval within the Goodyear systems;
• Escalation of mismatches and missing documents and proper follow up on these until they are solved;
• Perform monthly analysis on OE shipments in order to identify the one-off pick-ups;
• Perform different analysis covering order management, transportation, planning and warehousing;
• Ensure PODs for Replacement business within a given timeframe using Goodyear Tools;
• Be ready to provide any required documentation in case of an internal or external Audit;
• Be aware of and understand the wider business environment;
• Ensuring quality level and keeping experienced know-how into the organization. Initiate and support process and systems efficiency improvements. Identify the need and initiate process amendments and enhancements. Work on documentation and SOP amendments.