Working Student for Technical Product Management team in Portal @1&1 Internet Development
1&1 Internet Development is a competitive Engineering Centre, present on the Romanian IT market since 2003, having a long-term tradition in a complex market. We are using various technologies in a flexible environment, delivering products and services with proven results, all made possible together with talented and enthusiastic people.
With brands such as 1&1 Drillisch, IONOS, GMX, WEB.DE and MAIL.COM, United Internet offers a broad portfolio of Internet access products and cloud applications.
About the team:
1&1 Mail & Media operates and WEB.DE & GMX, two of Germany's largest Internet portals, as well as an Internet portal catering to an international audience. Through these brands, we are able to reach over 40 million users monthly, hosting 55% of Germany’s email accounts.
In addition to a large editorial news section and Germany's by far most popular free e-mail service, 1&1 Mail & Media offers paid subscriptions to a variety of internet-based services, such as paid e-mail accounts, virus protection software or web hosting services. In Romania, we are developing applications related to calendaring, online office editor (we active contributors to open source Libre Office community as well), messaging, lottery and web hosting products.
- Work with Technical Product Managers to assemble product requirements
- Support in creating requirements documents such as use cases, business process diagrams, wireframes and mock-ups
- Support the coordination of stakeholders and technical implementation teams towards project delivery
- Find practical solutions to emerging problems
We are currently looking for a colleague to help us further develop these great products:
- Passion for software development and building up successful products
- Passion for product design
- Basic understanding of web development processes
- Passion to understand online marketing & sales environment
- Entrepreneurial drive
- Excellent English skills