Digital Journalist – Summer Internship @Streamaxia Jobs from top companies in Romania
Digital Journalist – Summer Internship
Streamaxia is seeking a talented communications professional who is passionate about writing, has a strong sense of curiosity, and possesses a knack for creative storytelling. The role requires that this individual will work collaboratively with various internal and external stakeholders to create a range of deliverables that effectively communicate our solutions, key messages, and value proposition.
The ideal candidate will bring a proactive, strategically-minded approach to creating crisp, compelling, easily digestible messaging and content that resonates with the constituents and vertical markets we target. He/she will 1) be familiar with the digital/mobile marketing landscape, 2) be able to write in a range of styles and tones that resonate with varying audiences, and 3) be adept at balancing multiple projects and priorities.
You will use your creativity, strategic communications background, and writing skills to ensure that just the right words capture the attention of prospects, engage our customers and impress our influencers (analysts, media, etc.).
- Creating compelling content that clearly communicates Streamaxia’s mobile marketing solutions, technology/products, brand identity and effectively accomplishes business objectives.
- Copywriting and editing for a range of marketing collateral and related deliverables, including white papers, executive positioning papers, website, case studies, blog posts, email copy, byline articles, intranet content and internal/employee communication.
- Copywriting and editing for all promotional and advertising materials, including banners, Google Adwords ads, social media postings, press releases, conference/exhibition signage and material, and other PR-related communications.
- Creating and managing an editorial calendar for corporate blog; interviewing internal/external contacts on identified blog topics; drafting blog entries and routing through appropriate review channels to finalize.
- Utilizing best practices for search engine optimization in all digital content creation.
- Establishing a clear and strong voice for Streamaxia.
- Setting and maintaining brand guidelines for style and tone in written communications.
- English, Journalism, or a communications-related major
- Experience working in technology fields/industries and with marcom/journalistic writing
- Versatility to write copy/content in different styles and tones so that it resonates with a range of constituent audiences – from digital marketing heads to institutional investors to editors of top-tier media/publications
- Ability to reduce complex technical concepts to concise, business-oriented storylines
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Ability to take a topic with which you may be somewhat unfamiliar, interview key internal/external contacts, and produce content that is engaging, accurate and compelling
- An understanding of key characteristics/attributes of the millennial demographic
- Ability to balance creativity with strategic business needs
- Strong project management skills and ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Proactive team member and functional leader
- Understanding of SEO/SEM copywriting
- Strong promotional and marketing copywriting skills for mobile/technology subjects
- Ability to express ideas clearly and draft storyboards for internal teams
- Diplomacy, flexibility, and grace under pressure
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible Schedule
- Short Friday
- Sport Allowance
- Fruit Delivery
- Pastry Delivery
- Lunch Allowance
- Medical Tests
- Tech Friday
- Book Library
- Team Buildings (minimum 2 per year, outside Cluj, with possibility of being abroad)
This is your chance to build your career at a company that is constantly growing, innovating and delivering unique live streaming solutions. We need brains, ambition, and passion to continue driving this culture. Get the job you are bound to fall in love with — join Streamaxia!