People Services – Payroll Specialist (temporary - 2 years)
ING is a global financial institution with a strong European base. Our customers are at the heart of what we do, and our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business.
At ING we encourage you to `do your thing`, to do more of what you love. This is also the way we articulate our promise to offer frictionless banking.
ING is present in Romania through 2 entities: ING Bank Romania and ING Tech Romania.
ING Bank Romania
Active since 1994, ING Bank started with 30 employees, to reach, 26 years later, in 2020, 2300 employees in its headquarter and another 1300 employees in ING Offices and ING Points.
Since then, we pioneered the local banking industry, bringing innovation in the life of our customers. Currently, ING Bank Romania is the 4th bank in the local markets, based on the assets and is a universal bank with 1,6 million clients from three business segments: individual clients (Retail), SMEs and Mid-Corporate clients and Wholesale Banking.
ING Tech Romania
The focus of ING Tech Romania, the global hub for technology established in 2015, has been on building key capabilities, such as developing and continuously improving common IT solution that can be shared, replicated and reused across the other ING countries.
Currently, ING Tech Romania provides approximately 90 services to more than 18 countries and units within ING Group. These services are grouped in the following main categories: software development; data management; non-financial risk & compliance and audit.
Now, in 2020, our fast growing organisation gathers more than 900 high-performing engineers and non-financial risk & compliance specialists that work together in global tribes.
- Work from Home
- Agile Way of Working
- Well-being programs
- Global opportunities
- Flexible benefits
- People development
What you bring to the team
• BSc in Accounting, Human Resources or relevant field
• Proven work experience as a Payroll Officer, Payroll Clerk or similar role – at least 2 years
• Strong math skills with an ability to spot numerical errors
• Good knowledge of labor legislation (Curs Inspector Resurse Umane)
• Time-management skills and ability to prioritize your tasks
• Strong organizational and administrative skills
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• English is a must
• Confidentiality is your middle name
• Your role will include calculating employees’ compensation, updating payroll databases
• You prepare the salary statement and sends it signed to the finance / taxes department
• You prepare and submits to the competent authorities the fiscal files for all ING legal entities
• You register in the salary system the data necessary for the salary calculation
• You update the salary calculation software, according to the legislative changes (using Charisma)
• You prepare the necessary documentation for requesting parental leave / allowance
• You update the non-cash database of the salary calculation considering all the monthly changes (suspension / resumption of activity, employment contracts, unpaid leave)
• You check the data necessary for the salary calculation (overtime, medical leave, premiums, etc.);
• You prepare and submit to the competent authorities the necessary documentation for the recovery from FNUASS of the amounts related to the medical leave indemnities
• Prepares the necessary documentation for the payment of social contributions due to the state budget (PAF)