Senior Procurement Specialist
Well, if you’re reading this it means that now we need to woo you. So here goes…
Our projects are smart, so you’ll never get bored. Our office is dashing, the team is witty, creative and fun. That means you’ll get to spend your time productively in a relaxed environment. We love bright people with cool personalities and we also encourage an out-of-the-box mindset. If you feel you’re positively unique, you’ll fit right in.
What do we do, you ask? We provide technological resources for the digital advertising industry. Collaboration and communication between departments is key, allowing us to provide the smoothest solutions to every individual marketing campaign that comes our way.
And to end this description with a typical “blind date cliché” but an unquestionably true one: WE DO WHAT WE LOVE AND WE LOVE WHAT WE DO!
If you’re ready to spice things up a notch, apply for one of our open positions and go to emiadotcom to get to know us a little better.
• Relevant Services Sales or procurement experience;
• Advanced English skills both verbal and written;
• Some IT knowledge of networks and how they operate;
• Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
• High accountability and detail-oriented;
• Very good organizational and communication skills;
• High initiative, pro-activeness, assertiveness;
• Flexibility and self-starting attitude is a must.
• A well-deserved salary and performance commission
• “Employee of the month” performance bonus
• Holiday bonuses twice a year to keep you happy
• Referral bonus for getting your friends to work with us
• “As long as the job gets done” type of flexible hours
• Career improvement training and workshops to make you smarter
• Medical coverage to keep you healthy
• “Jingle and Mingle” & “Fun in the sun” – the best company parties you’ve ever seen
• “Birthday Bash at the Wheel of Fortune” (it’s weird but you want it, trust us)
• We hold a cool event every month
• Each team goes on outings to keep that flame alive
• The onsite snack dispenser is here for those moments when all you need is chocolate
• Perform operative and strategic purchasing tasks, this includes sourcing for new suppliers in an uncharted market;
• Analyses campaign history in order to prepare optimized Lead Generation campaigns;
• Analyses, keeps and develops suppliers’ database;
• Prepares and processes offers requests and purchasing transactions;
• Evaluates and negotiates commercial conditions;
• Market prospecting for profitable offers;
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
• Purchases and revenue reporting.