Student Internship - Embedded Software for Graphics Applications
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
- Student attending Computer Science, Electronics/Telecomm or Informatics faculty.
- Smart, proactive and willing to learn new technologies (both hardware and software) in a world-class engineering environment.
- Knowledge of C programming language.
- Familiarity with fundamentals of Graphics.
- Familiarity with key aspects of Real Time Operating Systems (multi-tasking, multi-threading).
- Familiarity with processor architectures.
- Fluent English read/write/speak capability.
- Good spirit on teamwork.
- Design, develop and test embedded software for Graphics applicationsOther info
As one of the major R&D force in EDGE Processing business line, this GPU driver team belong to GTEC (Graphics Technology Engineering Center), is responsible for enabling graphics for all i.MX application processors covering broader markets.