Student Internship - Embedded Software for Connectivity
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
To ensure your successful performance in this role, the following working experience is required:
- Student attending Computer Science, Electronics/Telecomm or Informatics faculty.
- Smart, proactive and willing to learn new technologies (both hardware and software) in a world-class engineering environment.
- Knowledge of C programming language.
- Familiarity with networking fundamentals.
- Familiarity with key aspects of Real Time Operating Systems (multi-tasking, multi-threading).
- Familiarity with processor architectures.
- Fluent English read/write/speak capability.
- Good spirit on teamwork.
- Develop and test embedded software for Zigbee, OpenThread and CHIP applications.Other info
Our portfolio of low-power, cost-effective wireless solutions address many monitoring and control applications for the Internet of Things—including consumer, smart energy, industrial and healthcare.
As one of the major R&D force in EDGE Processing business line, this connectivity team is responsible for Zigbee, Bluetooth and Thread networking protocols development for Kinetis and JN/K32W MCU series to support the business of IoT and Inductrial markets.