Oracle, a global provider of enterprise cloud computing, empowers businesses of all sizes on their digital transformation journey. With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in Software as a Service, Platform as a Service, Infrastructure as a Service, and Data as a Service.
Our mission is to transform our world for the better through innovative technologies.
Are you a creative, passionate professional, with a genuine interest in working on proposals in a fast paced environment?
If the answer is yes, at Oracle we are currently looking for someone who is eager to start their career in Bucharest.
You will be working for Oracle’s North America Applications Sales Consulting Center, where you will be learning on-the-job by remotely supporting North America Applications Sales organization in a diverse number of ways, ranging from formatting, answering and coordinating tenders and customer research. This will give you the opportunity to build basic product knowledge, sales consulting acumen and a good commercial sense while working in an international environment.
Who you are:
We are looking for individuals that match the following profile:
• Previous Proposal or Bid Management experience, preferably in Public Sector area, but not only.
• Business or Technical/IT education, university degree with a good understanding of project management;
• Experience with Security / IT or specifically security questionnaires from a bid and/or technical perspectives would be considered a plus
• Very skilled in use of internet/web applications & desktop/office automation software;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English - concise, impactful, adaptive and persuasive communication;
• Excellent planning, prioritizing, & organizing skills, with a high attention to detail;
• Good interpersonal skills;
• Good influencing and negotiation skills;
• Ability to manage deadlines with colleagues and internal customers in a very fast-paced environment;
• Self-confident and a self-starter – example: able to set up and drive own meetings proactively;
• Ability to multi-task and share job responsibilities with other team members;
• Ability to work in (and preferably experience of working in) virtual teams – to get a specific job done often requires working together with many colleagues spread out in different countries;
• Flexibility and ability to adapt to change – as pre-sales is a very dynamic and fast-growing environment, the type of activities required for this job might change depending on the overall sales strategies;
• Results orientation and focus on quality;
• Creative and innovative mindset, able to take the lead on new initiatives;
• Proactive, with a desire to produce compelling content;
• Most importantly, an eagerness to learn!
What we offer:
• An international environment focused on continuous learning;
• Ample opportunity to learn and to develop new personal skills;
• A combination of building basic product knowledge and sales abilities;
• A challenging and interesting work environment;
• A fun, varied and dynamic job;
• Excellent possibilities to develop yourself and your career.
What you will do:
• Format (create initial word templates and provide final formatting for complete documents using corporate layout) and answer Oracle Corporate Questions for the tenders Oracle participates in;
• Coordinate the tenders (content and contributors) Oracle participates in - you will be responsible for the production and delivery of high quality proposals including preparation, revision, consolidation, submission, gathering input from other international departments, internal review and coordination;
• Ensure collaboration with sales engineering teams, sales and other lines of business;
• Work with the virtual teams across the organization.