20 years’ of excellence | Tech expertise | Running mission-critical system | User-centric approach around agile multidisciplinary teams - We combine them with the latest digital innovation to help clients unlock value and thrive in the age of digital transformation, enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value, new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
Now one of the leading technology companies in Eastern Europe, we started out in 2000 as a family-owned-and-managed business. Foresight and an ongoing desire to evolve attracted partners and talent of equally bold vision, insuring our 4 years in a row place in the ‘Deloitte Technology CEE Fast 50’ and ‘EMEA Fast 500’.
InCrys owes the better part of its achievements to our active focus on people. We constantly invest in our employees’ training, professional development, and general work-related wellbeing. Our people-oriented approach secures our place as trusted partner and ensures our clients can always find the appropriate resources to empower their business.
We are looking for a Test Specialist excited to be part in a Core Banking transformation project that aims to evolve Cobol applications with modern J2EE technologies, with cloud readiness, modularity, high scalability / performance / automation goals.
The source code was automatically converted to Java and, as a test specialist, your main responsibility is to implement the agreed Test Strategy, that will certify the completion of the migration and the readiness for launching in Production a viable product, critical to the client’s core business.
Your Role and responsibilities:
• Implement the Detail Test Strategy, by assuming that ISO-functional and comparative testing (measuring response times in a comparative way) will be performed, using COBOL programs/routines against JAVA routines;
• Create Test Cases and follow the Test Plans;
• Run exhaustive tests on programs;
• Generate Test Execution Reports;
• Perform error analysis and report the errors to the development teams;
• Re-test to ensure stability and usability;
• Assist with the Production deployment process;
• Provide assistance during the hyper-care period (after Production);
• Provide evidence that certify the deliverable provided under the transformation meets the completion criteria set in the Transformation Plan;
• Report progress, and problems to the test lead and project manager;
• Identify risks and propose preventive/corrective actions;
• Share own knowledge to the rest of the team;
• Interface with other teams such as Mainframe Specialists, Analysts, client team, Infrastructure/Security.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or another field relevant to programming.
• Proven experience as a test specialist
• Extensive experience in testing back-end applications/transactions, automation testing, quality assurance
• Experience with scripting languages, SQL, stored procedures, DB2
• Familiar with coding languages, such as Java, Cobol
• Well versed in the English language
• Good interpersonal skills, verbal, oral, and written communication
• Italian language is a plus
• Banking industry knowledge is a plus
• Experience in performance testing is a plus.
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise:
• Familiar with mainframe technologies, such as COBOL, CICS TS, IMS
• Tools: ElasticSearch, Kibana
Used tools and technologies:
• Technologies: Java EE 8, JAX-RS, DB2, SQLJ, SQL
• Tools: Apache Maven, SVN, Jenkins, Sonar, Nexus, ElasticSearch, Kibana
• Environment/Servers: Mainframe, CIC TS, IMS, WAS
• Motivating salary
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills
• Gym membership discount
• Subscriptions for online benefits and learning platforms