Intern SW Quality Engineer
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Orientation to details;
- Very good communication skills;
- Basis Quality Assurance and Quality Standards knowledge.
Furthermore, you are:
- Eager in learning new things and expanding your knowledge;
- Agile and flexible with changing priorities in working with diverse teams and people;
- Excellent problem-solving skills – able to identify, analyze and propose solutions;
- Strong analytical skills - must be able to assemble and interpret data.
- Continuous learning of automotive specific quality standards and models (ASPICE, ISO9001, IATF16949, ISO26262);
- Process framework related work (procedures, templates, checklists);
- Process related discussions in the direction of improvements and streamlining;
- Interacting with a big number of engineers from project teams and various cross-functions;
- Projects and process quality audits – various types.