Intern Product Engineer for MCUXpresso IDE suite
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Student in a terminal year, preferable in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electronics;
- Familiar with Eclipse environment and Java programming language;
- Familiar with multiple platforms (Windows, Linux, Mac).
- Team spirit, able to cooperate and learn from technical experts;
- Good English command.
Some of the following skills would bring an advantage:
- Knowledge of Embedded Systems;
- Knowledge of Jenkins;
- Understanding of how compiler/debugger/build system work;
- Knowledge of a scripting programming language (such as Phyton), version control systems (such as GIT);
- Integrate, package and test embedded software products;
- Maintain and update installer and packaging scripts;
- Coordinate and work with various global software and system teams to acquire components for product integration;
- Work with product architect as well as global engineering team to produce testable layouts early in the development cycle.