Internship - R&D IT Team
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
- Windows/Linux System Administration;
- Technical operations of data center infrastructure, including virtualization solutions;
- Professional storage equipment;
- Network configuration/implementation;
- Self-motivated, must possess good analytical and teamwork skills.
Learn to maintain IT infrastructure hardware and act based on ITIL procedures:
- Ability to analyze customer needs and recommend solutions/products;
- Participate in regularly scheduled reviews with peers and end-users;
- Help with hardware installations, upgrades and replacements;
- Provide support via helpdesk tickets web-based tools.