Customer and Service Representative with English (B2-C1)
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Cerinte
English (Fluent), Second Language is an advantage;
1-3 years’ experience working in a customer service environment;
Experience in Microsoft Office Package;
Experience working with SAP would be an advantage;
Attention to Details;
Critical thinking, Proactive and Problem solving;
Excellent communication skills.
• Manages Customers relationship through providing daily operational support via e-mail and telephone;
• Acts as one contact to the Customers, communicating all relevant information and ensuring customer satisfaction;
• Answer all operational and administrative questions and inquiries from dealer, end customer or internal stakeholders;
• Documentation and tracking of all requests and call in CRM Platform;
• Deals with orders and queries received from the Customers in agreed timescales with high accuracy level;
• Deals with the urgent requests received from the Customers and keeps all relevant people up to date;
• Keeps track of all the open orders and takes care of the follow up process for the pending cases;
• Cooperate cross-functionally with other teams (Finance, Logistics, Sales, Customer Care) and follow-up so the requests is closed with an appropriate resolution;
• Assist external customers with their billing questions, method of payment updates and cancellations and issue credits;
• Assist External customers with account updates;
• Processing of Dealer Orders in a timely and qualitatively compliant fashion;
• Provide support to internal/external customers with warranty and/or contract status for hardware/Software.
• Participation in the all Product related trainings and become familiar with company’s portfolio and business model;
• Participate in internal and external audits as required.
Only eligible candidates will be contacted in a maximum of 2 weeks. All information will be treated as strictly confidential.