Internship for Local Controlling Department - TRS
- Support controlling team in providing meaningful and informative analysis explaining business results;
- Support business planning and forecast activities;
- Preparing monthly business reports;
- Database maintenance;
- Supporting the team in various controlling projects.
- Finance/Economics University studies ongoing;
- Fluent communication skills in English;
- Willingness to learn new things;
- MS Office knowledge - advanced level;
- Ability to work with numbers.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2018, Continental generated preliminary sales of around i44.4 billion and currently employs around 244,000 people in 61 countries and markets.