Global Learning System Administrator TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Global Learning System Administrator TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
* Creates / maintains items, learning curricula, instructors, assignment profiles;
* Uploads learning content into the tool
* Collects, consolidates and reports learning intervention KPIs, feedback and effectiveness measurements for assigned area of responsibility
* Follows defined quality management process by conducting regular logic / content quality checks for area of responsibility (incl. support of cross-domain quality management process in alignment with Global Learning Administrator)
* Acts as Learning Process Consultant/Train the Trainer for assigned area of responsibility (end user support) A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Knowledge, skills and abilities:
* Good user knowledge of SAP, cloud based systems or equal
* Practical experience in international environment;
* Well-developed written and oral communications skills;
* Advanced writing, reading and speaking English skills;
* HR applications expertise desirable;
* Experience within an Operations Centers is desired;
* Good knowledge of MS Office;
* Handling of Ticket systems;
* Ability to work in a team environment;
* Intercultural Competence.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2018, Continental generated preliminary sales of around i44.4 billion and currently employs around 244,000 people in 61 countries and markets.