HR Data Analyst - TSR
Continental is currently building up a global Shared Services for HR Data Reporting & Analytics, supporting internal customers globally by providing reporting and analytics based on HR-related data. Within your role as a HR Data Analyst you belong to a global team located in Romania and Germany and will be responsible for:
- Support consulting of internal customers on how to realize their reporting and analysis needs;
- Identify and specify required data, data analysis workflows, visualizations and dashboards to fulfill customer needs;
- Create and continuously update professional, intuitive dashboards in PowerBI as well as underlying reporting / analytics workflows with KNIME;
- Document workflows and support the creation of training material;
- Main contact person for internal customers regarding change requests and continuous improvement of existing workflows and dashboards, including collecting and discussing requirements and first evaluation of feasibility / effort;
- Become an active member of Continental's Reporting & Analytics network within HR and beyond;
- Stay up to date with regards to methods and technology for data reporting and analytics within Continental as well as current external trends.
- Academic degree in IT, economics, psychology or comparable studies, ideally first relevant professional experiences;
- Preferably working experience in a data / IT systems-related, international corporate environment;
- High data and IT systems affinity and ability to adapt quickly to new systems;
- Experience with reporting, analytics and dashboarding methods and technology, such as PowerBI, Tableau, R, SPSS;
- Interest in working in the HR environment with an international, mostly virtual team;
- Basic understanding of HR processes, data and HR IT Systems would be of advantage, e.g. regarding HR Master Data, Talent Management, and Recruiting;
- Ability to communicate very well in English, both verbally and in written;
- Self-driven, willingness to take ownership and high-quality orientation;
- Curiosity and willingness to learn;
- Logical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- High customer orientation, ability to understand and connect with internal customers from diverse backgrounds;
- A passion for current trends in reporting and analytics and working in an innovative environment.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2018, Continental generated preliminary sales of around i44.4 billion and currently employs around 244,000 people in 61 countries and markets.