Chief Accountant - International Holding
Being a DYNINNO Travel Services employee means holding yourself to the highest level of professionalism. We use the latest trends and tools to provide every associate of the company with a platform to grow and evolve. We help inspiring leaders to create their own high-performing teams. We embrace continuous innovation to come up with new ways of engaging our customers and addressing their needs in a meaningful way.
- Motivating income and professional growth in an international holding.
- Regina Maria medical insurance.
- Engagement with a global travel organization.
- Working in a modern and dynamic company where everyone’s opinion matters.
- Hands-on experience with industry-defining innovative trends.
- Team-building events.
- Brand new office in District 1, Bucuresti.
- General experience in Accounting of Corporate Finance no less than 5 years.
- Knowledge of Taxation and Salary reporting systems.
- Intermediary English Level.
- Attention to Detail.
- Time Management.
- General Math Skills.
- Preparing asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documenting financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommending financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizing current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other reports.
- Substantiating financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintaining accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Preparing yearly reports.
- Preparing taxation documents.
- Preparing and managing salary reports for the existing team of Romanian management.
- Complying with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Preparing special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Providing Group monthly reporting.