Technical Support Analyst | Technical Team Legal CoE
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
The Deloitte Legal Centre of Excellence (CoE) is a virtual group of legal professionals providing support services for multi-national clients of Deloitte Legal.
- 2+ years of experience in a technical customer service role in a corporate environment;
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Fluency English (both speaking and writing) is a must;
- Proven experience with strategic planning, problem solving and supporting Microsoft environments;
- Proven experience with Active Directory, SQL, Azure and Microsoft Exchange;
- Proven experience with installing, maintaining and troubleshooting networks;
- Collaborative and a team player;
- High attention to detail;
- Organized and capable of managing time with colleagues in different time zones
- Fast learner, natural curiosity and willingness to develop and contribute as part of a team;
- Critical thinker who will use all resources to arrive at the best solution
- Active listener who is a determined problem solver.
- Is involved together with the Product Support in the requirements discussions, collects information in order to identify risks, configuration, maintenance and capacity requirements.
- Ensures that configuration, maintenance and capacity requirements are fulfilled when the service provider provisions the test and production environments.
- Performs installation, maintenance, capacity and operational testing on test environments, rehearsing the production deployment.
- Deploys the application to production with the support of the service provider and following the installation, operational documentation, known issues and recommended configuration as delivered by the service provider.
- Performs incident management with the help of the documented incident resolution measures. Incidents should be raised as tickets by application users and tracked in a support tool;
- Performs problem management and incident management. Problem analysis will be performed by: analyzing user activity that lead to the incident, analyzing application logs, database, network and other available application components.
- Ensures no important defects escape to production;
- Performs user acceptance testing on the software deliverable provided by the service provider. The software deliverable must be delivered on a test setup that resembles the production environment as much as possible from configuration point of view
- Triage defects found after problem analysis:
Configuration/application issues - can be solved by support analyst with known problem documentation. Support analyst resolves the issue and communicates the resolution to the user. The ticket is updated with the resolution.
Configuration issues - cannot be solved by support analyst with known problem documentation. Support analyst follows the contractual procedures to report the defect to the service provider while collaborating with testing to reproduce the issue on test environments and produce details for the defect.
Application issues - Support analyst follows the contractual procedures to report the defects to the service provider while collaborating with testing to reproduce the issue on test environments and produce details for the defect. Please note that usually the service provider should be responsible for any defects found in production and should fix them respecting contractual SLAs and OLAs.
Application usage issue - Support analyst will report the issue to the business lead which will analyses whether there is a training issue or an application issue and follow appropriate remediation action.
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting their resumes but please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.