General Ledger with Bulgarian
Everyday at Wipro Digital Operations and Platforms is challenging and thought-provoking. What is tested is your drive, enthusiasm and initiative. New ideas are appreciated and innovation is encouraged - if you have a suggestion and a plan to take it forward - you will get all the necessary support to transform it into action.
By applying to this job advertisement, you give us your consent to process your personal details for the purpose of recruitment.
• Advanced level of English and Bulgarian;
• At least 3 years of experience in accounting;
• University graduate in Finance;
• Open to shifts 2-10 pm;
• Good to have: SAP exposure / Process Maps creation /SOP Preparation;
• Knowledge of accounting entries in relation to IFRS is an advantage;
• Good communication skills;
• Good Domain knowledge in General accounting;
• Basic knowledge in MS Office, especially MS Excel and MS Word;
• Excellent Attitude;
• People friendly;
• Hard Working/Willingness to stretch;
• Open to travel, starting 2021 onwards.
• Manual Journal posting;
• Making Prepayment journals;
• Checking and posting month end accruals;
• Balance Sheet account reconciliations;
• Tax Reporting & Compliance;
• Forex Gain loss calculation and posting;
• Medium critical Reporting;
• Fixed Assets Transactions;
• ME P&L Analysis;
• Intercompany Accounting;
• Quality Assurance;
• Meet SLA Targets.
• Temporary remote work due to the pandemic and return to office after the situation improves;
• Relocation package;
• Opportunity to work for one of the biggest brands in the world in a unique work environment;
• Great career opportunity with a leading international outsourcing company;
• Opportunity of professional and personal development in a multinational working environment through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills);
• Attractive compensation package with full access to a variety of benefits available through an online platform; the package can be customized on monthly basis depending on each employees’ needs.