Financial Data Analyst
Societe Generale European Business Services acts as a global solution center, providing high-quality professional services for more than 35 countries in various fields of activity – Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, IT and Corporate Operations.Cerinte
Responsible of accounting and financial reports in accordance with the acccounting and reporting production. The activity is in accordance with the terms and regulations of IFRS 16 norms.Responsabilitati
• Contribute to the production of IFRS 16 accounts within the IFRS 16 Mutualized Accounting Services Center;
• Analyse the quality of data in ATOLL considering upstream data flows;
• Analyse/assess the rental contracts on different business lines from IFRS 16 perspective and perform reconciliation between ATOLL and other operational databases;
• Search for information and contribute to the resolution of reconciliation differences;
• Contribute to the resolution of quality data issues;
• Assure good relationship and fluid communication with operational counterparties;
• Prepare ad-hoc analysis following team leader or Group requests;
• Participate to transversal initiatives within the team;
• Actively participate to the IFRS 16 implementation related projects within the IFRS 16 Mutualized Accounting Services Center.
A little about You:
• Qualifying experiences in accounting or financial audit with a focus on accouting and reporting;
• Minimum 1 year experience in financial data analysis/data recovery/correction of data flows;
• Academic background and Master in Banking and Finance or other related studies will be a plus;
• IFRS Reporting knowledge;
• Microsoft Office (Excel advanced);
• French and English language-advanced.
We also value:
• Self driven and able to coordinate with others;
• Ability to communicate and build good relationships across functions /countries;
• Ability to work in conformity with the procedures, to maintain them;
• Ability to analyze new situations from risk perspectives;
• Decision making and/or problem solving skills;
• Communication & team player.
Besides a career what else we offer:
• Yearly bonus per company policy;
• Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
• Discounts for retailers;
• Medical services and life insurance;
• Private pension contribution;
• A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
• Continuous training and development programs (eg: we offer ACCA or foreign language courses based on an established career development plan);
• Work from Home 1 day/week.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications are stored in the database of the company for future opportunities. All applications are considered strictly confidential.