Reporting Specialist with SQL
Asset Portfolio Servicing Romania is part of the APS leading company founded in 2004 and headquartered in Prague, the Czech Republic. APS provides comprehensive services in distressed and performing loans portfolios investment advisory and recovery management and performs asset management. Involving more than 800 experts, it provides services in 15 European countries: Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Luxembourg, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Greece, Serbia, Slovakia and Slovenia.
APS manages assets totaling in nominal value more than EUR 8.6 billion and provides exclusive investment advisory to five investment vehicles and recognized institutional investors. Since 2013, APS is an official partner of International Finance Corporation (IFC), member of World Bank. APS has a single shareholder, Martin Machoň, APS cofounder and CEO.
APS Romania was founded at the end of 2007, rapidly growing into one of the most active investors and managers of the performing and non-performing loans, partner of the strongest financial and non-financial companies in Romania.
We are looking for a passionate Reporting Specialist to join our team.
You should have at least one and a half years’ experience in similar positions, a master’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science / statistics / economics / mathematics would be a plus; you must be a MS Office expert and have mid-level SQL knowledge.
You will have great attention to details, a capacity for analysis and synthesis, good communication skills and figures and data trends should be your best friends.
Besides that, you should have the following abilities: adaptability and ability to work in a team as well as individually.
Last but not least, your English fluency should be very good, both written and spoken.
So, what do you think? Are you a good match? If so, do not hesitate and apply now.
The Reporting Specialist’s main role, but not limited to, is to monitor the results of APS’s Operational Departments by preparing reports and analysing KPIs, trends and other figures. So, if you are interested in working with big data in order to extract principles, correlations and causality we are offering you a career opportunity for developing your analysis skills.
• Creating and implementing reports for both internal and external clients;
• Analysing business requirements and translating them into reports and analysis which lead to potential results improvements;
• Constantly optimizing and automating existing reports and processes;
• Checking the accuracy of extracted data according to the specifications of existing business;
• Developing daily / weekly / monthly reports and interpreting them as per the client need;
• Monitoring key performance indicators (KPIs) and informing management to any performance issues; proposing corrective measures;
• Creating and updating user documentation and standard operating procedures for the newly created reports.