RSA ARCHER DEVELOPER
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent;
• Prior experience as an Archer developer in a large organization;
• Experience working with databases and managing multiple data feeds;
• Experience in Archer integration with other platforms or systems;
• Experience with database development and maintenance, and managing multiple data feeds;
• Good understanding of business/functional/non-functional requirements;
• Strong RSA Archer development skills using calculations, data-driven events, custom objects and data feed service configurations;
• Should have good SQL querying skills and strong MS-EXCEL skills;
• Experience writing test cases, testing, able to multi-task, detail oriented;
• RSA Archer Developer certification is considered a plus;
• Experience working in a regulated environments – preferred;
• C#, OpenXML, .Net framework, Java Script, ASP.NET development experience – preferred.
• Strong technical, analytical, and interpersonal skills;
• Superior attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Excellent problem solving, research, and follow-up skills;
• Self-motivation and ability to work independently;
• Proficiency in English, German is an strong advantage;
• Demonstrated ability and experience in developing improvements/changes to systems and processes in order to improve customer satisfaction;
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Provides development / configuration support based on technical requirements;
• Owns technical issues/problem resolution and request management;
• Executes test cases and documents them;
• Supports User Acceptance Tests and implements code into production;
• Defines/configures questionnaires/workflows/forms/reports in Archer;
• Participates in and supports Archer version upgrades;
• Installs tests and deploys new applications in Archer;
• Analyzes and defines new solutions, maintains and enhances existing solutions as well as participates in the delivery of core projects;
• Provides support in troubleshooting Production issues wherever required;
• Provides recommendations for the solutions;
• Supports the ongoing maintenance of applications;
• Provides expertise on platform upgrades and adoption of new Archer features;
• Enhances the existing modules and fixes issues within the operations of RSA Archer suite.
Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!