STORE MANAGER/ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER BRASOV
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Sarkkrom Trading SRL active
View all jobs STORE MANAGER/ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER BRASOV active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
TOMMY HILFIGER is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands and is internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of classic American cool style with a preppy twist.
TOMMY HILFIGER is characterized by a pleasant, youthful spirit and a culture that supports entrepreneurship, diversity, quality and respect for all. The company believes in people who take advantage of their full potential through continuous trainings and can contribute to the evolvement of the brand.
• University or College Certificate.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience as Store Manager/Assistant Manager in the Apparel industry is essential.
• PC literate and Microsoft Office user.
• Good knowledge of cash register systems will be an advantage.
• Excellent knowledge of English language (verbal & writing).
• Ability to understand and analyze Key Performance Indicators.
• Customer Service Oriented.
• Strong communication skills.
• Team management skills.
• Ability to motivate teams and drive for success.
• Taking Initiative and working efficiently.
• Passion for delivering results and exceeding expectations.
• Responsible and trustworthy.
• Ensuring that qualitative and quantitative targets of the store are reached.
• Serving customers in a highly professional manner and creating a trust relationship with the customer.
• Being a customer oriented role model and leader for the whole team.
• Managing performance.
• Controlling costs and following audit requirements.