Senior IT Helpdesk with German
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The role of Senior IT Workplace and Helpdesk is the dedicated person who supports the good run of the organization, from the technical and knowledge perspective. He actively and constantly educates the end user community for the new technologies that we are adopting, being the Digital Hub advocates of the Global Competence Center.
- Steer all local IT tickets (service requests and incidents);
- Support regional management to coordinate local HelpDesk team;
- Basic project management for local IT projects;
- User Support for all IT related issues in Romania;
- Support for HelpDesk in DE, AT and CH in peak times;
- Local application and IT infrastructure management;
- User Account management across various systems and countries;
- IT Documentation and User manuals;
- Align and collaborate with regional and central Workplace Management;
- Drive innovation and operational excellence into the organization through delivery of products, process, and execution;
- Push the related teams towards the Allianz strategies (Allianz IT Transformation);
- Ensure a reoccurring exchange with the customer to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Creating and visualizing process (using ITIL);
- Report and create statistics of local workload, tasks, tickets to regional mgmt.
- Organized and detail oriented;
- Basic ITIL knowledge;
- Basic knowledge of project management for local IT projects;
- Minimum 3 years of IT helpdesk experience.
- English and German fluency ;
- Good communication skills;
- Problem solving attitude and team player.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.