Junior Marketing Specialist
We are a complex company that offers consulting and recruitment services in the Human Resources area..
Evolution in performance, professionalism, balance and satisfaction.
We are your trustworthy partner that understands the markets continuous dynamic change and difficulties but also from our constant direct engagement with the companies we work with, and their employees.
We speak the languages of those that have ambitions, motivation for success and are able to adapt, innovate, and evolve.
As your devoted partner we identify the requirements and the necessities of your company and as well for your employees.
Do you love being the person who makes everything work very well? Are you excellent at anticipating the needs of others and delivering what’s needed before it’s even asked for?
This is an exciting opportunity available for a well-organized, enthusiastic, and creative thinker looking to boost their experience in the marketing world. This immediate full time opening for a Marketing Specialist is the perfect opportunity for an individual who possesses a big-picture mentality, is a proactive self-starter, and can keep up to date with new marketing techniques and trends.
For our business partner, an international supplier of residential and industrial heating systems, we are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to be part of their great team.
What We Are Looking For
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or a related field.
• 2+ years’ experience in a similar marketing position
• Previous experience working with Romanian retail
• Knowledge of social media campaign implementation and monitoring
• Previous experience in marketing media products is a plus
• Experience with image editing software represents an advantage
• Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Strong communication and persuasive skills
• Presentation and public speaking skills
• Multi-tasking and time-management skills
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Advanced English language skills
• Support the marketing manager to develop and implement the marketing strategy in accordance with company objectives
• Coordinate the company’s social network presence
• Manage the relationship with media agencies and marketing services providers, creation, advertising
• Manage the with external vendors to execute promotional events
• Media monitoring and reporting (campaign results, conversion rates, and online traffic to improve future marketing strategies and campaigns)
• Represent the link between DIY, dealers, suppliers, area sales team in order to manage the marketing plan implementation online and in partner stores
• Identify industry (market research) and local trends, suggest company development opportunities
• Work with image processing software for print and online marketing
• Office location: Blvd Timișoara
• Annual bonus objectives.
• Excellent growth opportunities with continuous training
• Working in a friendly environment