Data Science Analyst – Analytics and Automation
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs LSEG Romania active
View all jobs Data Science Analyst – Analytics and Automation active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
You will work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
· Develop applications using Python with ML/NLP on top of AWS stack;
· Assess the efficiency and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques;
· Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets;
· Use predictive modelling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes;
· Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes;
· Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
Required Skills and Experience:
· Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development;
· Experience using languages Python (pip/conda, Pandas, Numpy, Spacy, Scikit-learn, Tensorflow etc.) and SQL to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets;
· Experience working with and crafting data architectures;
· Data Science knowledge, particularly around NLP, text pre-processing, word vectors, word embedding, language models, training, cross validation, testing, common NLP and other DS models;
· Experience creating and using machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modelling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.;
· Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network analysis, etc.;
· Experience with deep learning, e.g. Pytorch, Tensorflow, BERT, etc. and Visuals: Dash/Plotly configuration, deployment, development;
· Experience using web services;
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams;
· A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
We are looking for intellectually curious people, interested in the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are a forward thinker and problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximise each employee’s potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
· Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension;
· 25 days’ holiday a year;
· Private medical insurance;
· Group life insurance policy;
· Meal vouchers;
· Share Purchase Plan;
· Volunteering Days.