Engineer 2nd Line Radio Access Performance
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
Your day to day:
• Assure high level performance for the Access Network through the analysis of quality parameters based on performance counters;
• Evaluate Performance reports, make analysis of the main KPIs and lead investigations into the issues affecting the Access Network Performance;
• Monitor the performance trend of KPIs, understand the real impact on customers and identify the reasons of performance degradations;
• Evaluate the KPI trends after changes with potential impact in the network;
• Collaborate with stakeholders to define priorities for hardware and software corrections or suppliers and third parties interventions;
With these skills, you are a great candidate:
• Knowledge and experience in telecommunication services and technologies, radio network performance analysis and trouble shooting.
• Knowledge of Performance Management Tools (M2020, Nastar WCDMA, Business Objects )
• Work in a complex evolving international environment where excellent personal traits and skills are needed to negotiate, cooperate and support Opcos and the rest of the Global organization.
• Team working oriented.
• Good knowledge of the English language.
• University degree: faculty of Electronics Telecommunications and Information Technology, Faculty of Automatic Control and Computer Science, Cybernetics, Informatics.
• 1-2 years of experience in Telecommunication.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
• Deliver reports on Access Network performance and capacity utilization, including trend analysis and root cause analysis for major trend changes.
• Collaborate in the root causes analysis to identify corrective actions in order to achieve service and performance levels restoration.
• Utilizing innovative methods and best-in-class tools and applications to measure the Access Network performance and customer experience impact.
• Verify Network KPIs after software upgrades or parameter changes in order to detect impacts on network performance.
• Collaborate to identify areas where processes can be improved or tasks can be automated, using programming scripts or innovative methods.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• Work from Home – You can have home office 2 days per week
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you