IT Support Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Federal-Mogul Motorparts active
View all jobs IT Support Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
- Install and configure computers according to bank standards;
- Provides primary technical support for peripheral IT equipment (scanners, printers, landlines, etc.);
- Troubleshoot software and hardware failures including by replacing defective components;
- Uses applications for infrastructure management and remote connection to intervene remotely;
- Solve problems assigned through internal Helpdesk applications;
- Resolves incidents assigned / reported by customers according to the area of responsibility;
- Collaborates with colleagues to solve customer problems (related to their PC) if requested by the hierarchical superior;
- Prepares activity reports, according to the norms and procedures;
What are we looking for?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Basic knowledge in the chosen field;
- Ability and initiative to solve problems and suggest solutions;
- Willingness to learn and to adapt to new situations;
- Capability to be proactive and goal-oriented.
- Microsoft Windows knowledge (installation, configuration, troubleshooting);
- Microsoft Office skills (applications installation, general configuration, Outlook email configuration);
- Minimum knowledge about Active Directory (Group Policy, DNS, startup-scripts, Groups Management);
- Ability to differentiate problems caused by software, hardware, communications network;
- Average knowledge of network and standard diagnostic applications (ping, tracert, telnet, netstat, proxy, etc.) and structured cabling (ability to connect equipment to the network directly or through switches);
- Knowledge of computer and peripheral architecture and the ability to search and install drivers and firmware needed for them;
- The contract will be at the begining on determined period of three months, with the posibility of extantion to undetermined.