TRADE MARKETING SPECIALIST
The Trade Marketing Specialist will launch and execute all trade marketing activities on the local market targeted to all customer groups that contribute to display, promote and increment sales of products at point of sales. In this role, you will collaborate with our sales team, product/category line manager and communication team with a focus on understanding the customers’ needs and the business goals to be achieved.
- Lead and execute all promotional activities, loyalty programs and contests at local level.
- Develop and implement point of sales/merchandising standards aligned with the guidelines.
- Develop and implement all point of sales materials (including ordering, logistic) based on the guidelines from the communication team.
- Propose store plans and category management solutions (shop navigation, visual communication inside/outside the shop, product category shelf/space management) in close collaboration with product/category line manager and communication team.
- Develop, in collaboration with other teams, promotional mechanism/concept meaningful for customers and consumers/shoppers.
- Lead concept, materials and launch of local exhibitions, trade fairs, events, local conferences for all species in retail.
- Provide all relevant information to measure performance and impact of different promotional activities short and long term.
- You will work under general supervision and independently solve moderately complex issues while referring more complex problems to a higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Fluent in English
- Proven experience in marketing activities
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Proven Microsoft Office experience (PPT, excel)
- Driving license – B category
- Knowledge of current trade marketing trends, preferably on the consumer market and some knowledge of promotional mechanism relevant to different customer groups (dealers/merchants, consumers/shoppers).
- Confirmed experience in trade marketing activities.
- Experience in branding and communication activities.
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world. Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.