Senior Tax Consultant | Cluj-Napoca Office
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
Tax at Deloitte is about creative thinking and innovative solutions to our client's business issues. Virtually every business decision today has tax consequences and our clients deserve the most practical, tuned-in and well-crafted tax solutions. We work for a very broad range of clients from big financial institutions to smaller innovative enterprises. Our clients come to us for innovative solutions and we deliver valued advice on the most pressing tax issues.
Our Tax division in Cluj-Napoca is well positioned for growth and a Senior Consultant is needed to support the team in delivering quality service to the clients and pursue new business opportunities.
Who we're looking for:
- Relevant University degree and professional qualifications (completed or in progress);
- Minimum 2,5 to 3 years of relevant experience in a tax consulting or accounting practice, ideally covering a diverse range of taxation matters;
- Excellent command of Romanian and English - both speaking and writing;
- Previous experience in business development is a significant plus;
- Very good interpersonal and team-playing skills;
- Strong oral and written communication / presentation skills;
- Well organized and able to identify and juggle with priorities.
Your future role:
- Assist Managers and Partners in advising clients in a range of different industries on various tax matters;
- Write and review tax advices for client;
- Being actively involved in developing and delivering innovative tax services;
- Provide and/or monitor tax compliance to various clients;
- Perform tax checking within audit assignments;
- Handle multiple client engagements, ensuring high quality and timely delivery of the services;
- Actively support Managers and Partners in marketing & business development efforts (eminence building initiatives, client meetings and negotiations, drafting proposals, tax seminar, etc.);
- Coaches more junior staff.
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting their resumes but please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.