Corporate Communication Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology active
View all jobs Corporate Communication Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The Corporate Communication Specialist will be responsible for successfully planning, managing and executing internal communication initiatives, events and projects as part of the Global Communications team of Allianz Services, a division of Allianz Technology. She/he will support the team in managing end-to-end communication & change management for key transformation projects, both for the local and the global organization. The candidate will run the projects under the coordination of the local Communications and Engagement Manager in Romania and the Global Head of Communications. This includes the creation of the internal communication content for the promotion of the company’s projects, purpose and strategy, with the support of relevant functions and 3rd party providers. The purpose is to help employees across the organization stay up to date with the Group strategy, goals and projects, by running internal communications campaigns aiming to have all colleagues engaged to the continuous business transformation.
- Create high-quality content for the intranet, email, social media channels within the company, consistent with the company global communication strategy (E.g. blogposts, photos, videos, email communications, presentations, branding materials, key messages for top management, press releases when necessary)
- Support HR Team in conducting the employer branding strategy on social media
- Support implementation of projects, campaigns and internal communication events starting from local or global needs in the company, identified occasionally or requested by BLs or other functions
- Act as a Project Manager for related events – plan, execute and deliver end to end corporate events based on management stakeholders’ input, coordinating third-party providers, invitees communications (global and local townhalls/ summits, CSR events, etc.)
- Coordinate suppliers (creative team, brand agencies) for delivering materials (newsletter templates, brochures, branding materials, videos, etc.) or implementing projects for the internal communication
- Collaborate with the global communication team and support the local management team in communication initiatives
- Collaborate with local legal, compliance and procurement departments for successfully delivering the projects
- University graduate, minimum 2-3 years in a relevant position in internal or corporate communication / PR department/ advertising agency /marketing or brand
- Solid command of Romanian and English languages, both written and spoken
- Solid writing skills, storytelling competences and business knowledge
- Experience in organizing and managing events (both in person and virtual)
- Project management skills
- Experience in content management on social platforms
- Proficient in PC & Microsoft Office (previous experience in using video conferencing systems, intranet platforms is a plus)
- Very good communicator
- Ability to stick to unpredictable and tight deadlines
- Ability to work in teams with cross-functional roles
- Comfortable with learning and adopting new technologies/tools/platforms
- Organized and responsible person
- Creative and dynamic
- Power of synthesis
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.