Infrastructure DC Systems Support Administrator
Suntem o echipă profesionistă şi primitoare şi împărtaşim aceleaşi valori: respect, responsabilitate, claritate. Succesul nostru se bazează pe oamenii nostri. Atragem, dezvoltăm şi păstrăm oameni talentaţi şi cu abilităţi extraordinare. Ca tine.Cerinte
Provident Financial Romania, part of the International Personal Finance (IFP) group, is looking for an Infrastructure DC Systems Support Administrator.
• High school studies in the field of computers or an equivalent technical field.
• Knowledge demonstrated by ITIL at the “Service Foundation” level.
• Knowledge of:
-Windows Server (2012, 2016)
-Virtualization: VM ware
-Network: TCP / IP, Security and filtering technologies
-Storage solutions: EMC, Netapp
-Databases: Microsoft Sql Server.
• Precision and efficiency in the execution of daily activities;
• Good planning of working time, organizational skills;
• Proven skills in providing IT support and IT maintenance services;
• Guidance for the continuous improvement of the services offered;
Knowledge, skills and experience
• Ability to deliver requirements in agreed terms working remotely and unsupervised.
• At least 3 years of work experience in IT Infrastructure;
• Experience in maintaining IT infrastructure or IT services;
• Experience in implementing IT Infrastructure services is an advantage;
• Participation in IT projects as a member of the project team;
• Work experience in an international environment.
• You will collaborate with the teams responsible for the support for Databases, Network, Applications, Services for solving incidents and problems in the areas agreed by the SLA.
• You will cooperate with members of the infrastructure teams, especially the Infrastructure Architects to deliver the projects and tasks aligned to the infrastructure strategy.
• You will initiate suggestions regarding technologies and / or Data Center solutions that could create the foundations for business growth and / or for increasing the efficiency of company processes, IT or non-IT.
• You will work with the infrastructure teams to improve the “Business Continuity” process, as part of the “Disaster recovery” plan on the infrastructure.
• You will actively participate in establishing the IPF vision and strategy for IT Infrastructure.
• You will create the IT infrastructure environment to support the company's needs as well as new projects.
• You will monitor the performance and activity of Data Center systems at the regional level.
• You will work following the ITIL practices that apply in the field of IT Infrastructure.
• You will ensure that the company's standards and the agreed SLA for IT Infrastructure services.
• You will work with third parties and internal teams to resolve incidents, server issues, storage devices, and other components of the IT infrastructure and IT components of the Contact Center system.
• You will participate in the necessary technical meetings of the IT Infrastructure team.
• You will maintain and provide support in maintaining the inventory of licenses related to the IT Infrastructure.