Customer Onboarding Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Emerson Croft active
View all jobs Customer Onboarding Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
We are a Silicon Valley recruitment firm that powers companies used daily by millions of users. We work out of offices on 3 continents, with the majority of us working remotely from home or coworking spaces.Requirements
1. 2+ years’ experience supporting an enterprise SaaS solution
2. Bachelor Degree in Business or STEM
3. Superb phone, chat and email etiquette
4. Excellent troubleshooting, documentation and communication skills – both oral and written
5. Ability to act in a responsive and sensitive manner to all customer inquiries
6. Ability to think outside of the box and find creative ways to solve problems
1. Become an expert in our partner's applications
2. Onboard new clients, demonstrate features as needed and ensure they are comfortable using the application
3. Prioritize, answer, and implement creative solutions for customers
4. Timely and accurately resolving Tier 1 and 2 issues; helping customers with anything from password resets to troubleshooting and replicating product issues reported by customers
5. Collaborate with Engineering and Product resources to escalate critical issues
6. Translate technical speak and troubleshooting steps in a way that anyone could understand
7. Gather feedback: our product team loves to crank out features that our users are asking for
8. Author knowledge base articles for internal and external use
9. Light quality assurance of our product
Accelerate your customer support career as a Customer Onboarding Specialist at a fast-growing stealth-mode startup.
When a customer is taking a chance on unfamiliar software, onboarding is one of the biggest pain points. With the help of a dedicated onboarding specialist, learning to use the product becomes an adventure instead of a chore. In this role, you won’t just be providing support during each customer’s onboarding process. We’ll call on you to be a full-time advocate for the user, helping the whole company understand what problems they face — and proposing novel solutions.
To succeed on an all-remote support team, you’ll need to build strong relationships with both your clients and your colleagues. Whether the app has a loyal, scalable customer base will come down to your efforts.
Our partner company’s culture is intense but rewarding. You’ll be encouraged to focus on your own growth, with time to both build your customer success background and pursue your personal passions. You’ll also enjoy a network of friends and career contacts that spans the globe. Apply now for the next step in your sales career.