DARE TO DO MORE - Global Graduates Challenge
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PepsiCO active
View all jobs DARE TO DO MORE - Global Graduates Challenge active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Transport active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Looking to make an impact in your first role?
PepsiCo’s Dare To Do More Graduate Program is the perfect start for you. It is a unique opportunity to pitch your own big idea and the chance to respond to a real challenge that could make a difference on a global scale.
We’re looking for innovative doers and thinkers who want to become leaders of the future. Bring your courage, confidence, strong analytical and communication skills and can-do attitude.
Compete in an international challenge, supported by one of our mentors and present your idea to our Leadership Team – have the chance to win an amazing prize, plus get the chance to interview for a graduate position at PepsiCo. Positions are offered within Agro-Procurement, Marketing, Supply Chain & Logistics and Sales.
Who it looks the different stages of the Challenge?
- September 1st Stage (Sept 1 – 16th October): Business Case Delivery – You will have 7 weeks to develop and deliver your business case (instructions will be provided upon registration). As soon as you are registered, you will be granted access to our PepsiCo Games Mobile Web App where you will be able to learn more about our brands and culture, play games, sum up points and win amazing prizes. Moreover, you will get invited to mini webinars with our current grads, who will give you tips on how to develop your business case as well as an insider´s look at what it´s like to be a grad at PepsiCo.
- 2nd Stage (9th November – 10th December): Local Finals– After reviewing all the submissions, we’ll pick the ideas that grab our attention and the finest business minds will be selected to proceed to the second stage. The selected challengers will be sent an online assessment and will be invited to the local finals. If that includes you, you will be having an interview, presenting your business case and competing for a potential graduate position at PepsiCo and a place in our European finals.
- 3rd Stage (Summer 2021 in Barcelona): Europe Finals - In the final stage you can earn a place at our grand-final, along with candidates from all over Europe. There, you’ll go head-to-head and compete for the grand prize. The DTDM Finals will take place in Summer 2021 in Barcelona.
Want worthwhile work experience while learning a lot and having tons of fun? Register for DTDM and be part of:
- An open innovation competition
- Chance to be selected for a graduate position at PepsiCo
- Win extra amazing prizes for the winners of the EU finals (third winner: smart speaker, second winner: action camera, first winner: big surprise)
- During the registration process get invited to webinars with PepsiCo business leaders & current graduates
- Get exclusive access to our brand new PepsiCo games app where you can play games and use other cool features such us selfie filters.
About PepsiCo: Across our global business we work together in a friendly and informal culture that celebrates collaboration, innovation and exceptional performance. Supportive mentoring, flexible working and a commitment to minimizing our impact on the planet are just three of the reasons graduates are choosing to start their career with PepsiCo.
Will you join our team?
The graduate program for positions based in Europe will start in January 2020.
Apply now and you can be part of our super team!