Software Licensing Client Manager
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree, business and/or technical preferred;
- At least 5 years of work experience in a similar role;
- Experience in Service Delivery Management;
- Excellent understanding of the delivery life cycle;
- Previous experience with licenses such as Microsoft, Oracle or SAP;
- Fluent English language;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving abilities;
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Work closely with customer stakeholders and conduct business reviews in order to help optimise their software estate, ensuring they obtain maximum value from their investment;
- Recording, documenting, and analyzing the information/data gathered;
- Develop analysis of technical platforms and end-user scripts measurement results,
crosses of information between purchased and used products;
- Accountable for escalation management for Critical and Major Incidents;
- Responsible for the Root Cause Analysis of Critical and Major Incidents raised by customers;
- Ensure clients are proactively managed in accordance with their agreed service levels;
- Conduct coaching sessions, workshops and other training events for professional development within the team;
- Responsible with leading highly complex projects throughout the pre-sales and initial planning process.
- Bonuses for your performance;
- Medical subscription;
- Flexible Working environment & Work From Home.