Interior Design Consultant at BoConcept
The Interior Dеsign Consultant at BoConcept is аt the frontline of а fast-pacеd sector wherе no two dаys are ever thе samе. Fаr away from the world of officе dеsks and boring business meеtings, еxpеct to meet a whole range of people every day. So if you've got an outgoing personality, this is the perfect job for you.
- Provable track record in smashing targets. So prove it!
- Ability to blow thе socks off our customers with spectacular service
- The charisma to sell snow for polar bears
- Can do/make it happen/nothing is too hard/ let me at it’ attitude
- Ability to contribute to all aspects of thе store; “it’s not my job” is never an option
- Interest in furniture or interior design; is it something to sit on or how you express your personality? Show us how.
Good customer care skills are essential and when applying for this job, it will be helpful if you already have some experience of working in sales. Good literacy and numeracy skills will be mandatory, for example for when handling cash or sending an offer. Readiness to further personal and professional development. Willingness to learn at own initiative
You would need to be:
- A good communicator
- A strong team player
- Able to get on well with people
- Able to work as part of a team
- Friendly, polite and helpful
- Confident and tactful, full of patience (there'll always be people asking silly questions)
- Full of energy
- Reliable and responsible
Your main task as an Interior Design Consultant is to ensure that customers have an enjoyable shopping experience and spend as much cash so the business can keep going. As part of this service you'll be expected to:
- Welcome and advise customers (so practice your smiling)
- Customer service according to the 5 phases of selling (Welcome – Needs analysis – Presentation – Acceptance - Closing)
- Handling and administration of incoming customer quotations & orders
- Processing of specific customer requests
- Acquisition of new customers
- Observation of the competitive situation
- Customer care (mail correspondence, messages by phone)
- On-site customer service including all related work steps
- Secure maintenance of all business rooms
- Pricing of goods according to guideline
- Maintenance of showrooms according to guideline
- Maintenance and registration of master data by means of electronic data processing
- Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays.
- Stacking shelves or displaying goods in an attractive way
- Arranging window displays
- Promoting special offers or store cards
- Handling complaints or passing them on to a manager
- Cash registers with receipts, dealing with customer refunds
- Above average basic salary and excellent commission structure
- Unbeatable staff discount
- Flexible working hours
- Plenty of scope for progression in the rapidly expanding Romanian organization
Training and development
Most of your training would be done on the job. We offer structured in-house training schemes, which you can follow as your career develops.
Your training may include the chance to gain qualifications such the Award, Certificate and Diploma in Retail Skills at levels, 2 and 3. You could also choose to specialize by taking options, depending on your job. Options include:
- Furniture Retail
- Sales Professional
- Visual Merchandising
- Retail may also receive other training related to new collections or new products.