Accounts Receivable Accountant with English
Bosch Service Solutions is part of Bosch Group and a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services in the areas of Mobility, Monitoring, Customer Experience, Business Services and Global Services. Starting with 2007, the site in Timisoara delivers a comprehensive full service to Bosch Group and external clients.
Business Services in Timisoara
We have expertise in areas such as Technical and IT, Customer Care, Production Support and other services.
Our technical support finds fast and efficient solutions in response to requests concerning our technology and products - for customers as well as for their technical partners and associates.
Global Services in Timisoara
We support Bosch Group in areas such as Finance, Accounting, Controlling and Purchasing.
Our Finance & Accounting specialists find efficient solutions to ensure the smooth running of all finance and accounting processes.
Controlling Shared Service portfolio includes a broad range of services such as cost center controlling, budgeting and forecasting, controlling of internal and external charging, monthly business reporting, and sales analysis.
Commercial Customer Support is performing activities related with commercial and logistics topics for automotive customers. The main activities include: tracking and monitoring of sales targets, supporting collection and dispute management, maintenance of customer specific logistics and sales elements.
In addition, our Purchasing specialists in Timisoara offer a wide range of services: process a purchase requisition to purchase order, including parts-on-stock, process invoice clearing, negotiate Bosch suppliers' offers, manage suppliers' changes, onboard and maintain globally Bosch suppliers' e-Catalogues, offer global support for tenders and general back-office support for our clients for any indirect purchasing activity. Additionally, as of 2020, a new Category Experts Hub is developing in Timisoara.
- University degree (studies in Financial/ Accounting field);
- Proficient in spoken and written English;
Advanced accounting knowledge of:
- Balance sheet accounts and their functionality;
- Accruals, provisions, salary , exchange rates differences knowledge;
- Complex accounting postings;
- Cash flow: calculation and evaluation;
- Performance indicators: methodology and presentation of the results;
- Good Knowledge of specific SAP transactions in area of accounts receivable;
- Good overview of SAP related to other connex accounting processes;
- Microsoft Office Package - essential knowledge of Excel (vlookup, if);
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure during peak periods and respecting the deadlines;
- Team player and ability to work in a flexible way.
- Autonomous working style;
- Attention to details;
- Willing to travel.
- The 13-th salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Medical subscription - We know how important health is, so you get a medical subscription through the Regina Maria network, paid by the company;
- Relocation package;
- Language courses - We invite you to learn new languages in your free time and get a discount of up to 600 Ron/module;
- Professional development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Life events celebration - Your family is growing while working at Bosch? We congratulate your newborn with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Growing number of vacation days - Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in Bosch;
- Home office - Possibility to from home a few days per month;
- Health and sport benefits - Because your health is a priority to us;
- Various discounts to our partners;
- Inspiring working conditions;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset;
- Bookster- the road to self improvement is paved by books.
- Processing of bank statements;
- Daily reconciliation of bank related accounts;
- Automatic cash collection of due invoices (ex. Direct Debit);
- Calculation of bad debts allowance;
- Processing of financial instruments: cheques, bill of exchange;
- Open dispute management inquires;
- Act as an interface between the end customers Bosch internal departments for all inquires registered in the collection process;
- Customer refund;
- Write off process ;
- Dunning and account statements process;
- Overdue report with action/ measures in place to ensure the collection of the outstanding invoices;
- Credit limit definition and monitoring;
- Override blocking request: analyze and release blocked sales orders;
- Audit support ;
- Usage of internal communication platforms and respect the SLA;
- Maintenance and review of the work procedures;
- Reports submission for month end closing;
- KPI calculation.