Order Management Specialist with German
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Cerinte
• Proactive attitude;
• Problem-solving and analytical skills;
• Interpersonal abilities and clear communicator;
• A team-oriented person;
• Good organizer and controlling abilities;
• Time management and the ability to prioritize tasks;
• Fluent German and English speaker;
• Very good computer skills, proficient in MS Office;
• University degree in Business Administration / Economics / Finance or similar.
• Manage group-internal order activities regarding financial and invoicing processes, vehicles in production, operations regarding distribution, special vehicles and customers;
• Maintain constant communication with the HQ team regarding order management processes;
• Act as a contact person for internal process partners, such as plants, market performance center and general distributors worldwide;
• Ensure transparency for production schedules;
• You gather requests for group-internal Market Performance Center and General Importers and forward them to the HQ;
• You act as a provider for group-internal requests on order processing issues, status of orders, delivery times and logistic topics.
Only eligible candidates will be contacted, in a maximum of 2 weeks. All information is treated as strictly confidential.