Senior Site Reliability Engineer (in Cluj-Napoca & remote)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Brainspotting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Site Reliability Engineer (in Cluj-Napoca & remote) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
With a powerful combination of Digital Experience, Cloud Networking, and Cloud Edge solutions, our client provides a modern IT architecture for the digital enterprise, delivering new levels of operational agility and visibility, while dramatically accelerating business performance and outcomes. As businesses transform digitally and experiment with new technologies, they partner with our client to push boundaries and increase performance.
Our client has 30.000+ customers – including 98% of the Fortune 100 and 100% of the Forbes Global 100.
• capable of working autonomously with minimal supervision
• have a practical knowledge of CI & CD and associated tooling (Jenkins, Travis, Bamboo)
• have experience in building and running Cloud Native Services (Azure Functions, AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, Cosmos DB)
• design and implementation experience of scalable computing systems, software architecture, data structures, and algorithms
• willing to learn new technologies as required by the business needs
• fluent in written and spoken English
As a Bonus you also
• have experience being on-call
• can effectively manage open source dependencies
• have experience with Database Optimization (Postgres, MySQL, MariaDB, MongoDB or Cassandra)
• know how to debug low level system issues
• know about a Linux containers or scheduling platforms (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
• can integrate Monitoring Tools (Datadog, CloudWatch, Prometheus, ELK Stack, Grafana)
You will be joining a talented team of industry experts and skilled developers. Here you will be encouraged to use your imagination and try new things. You will be guided by our core values and you will be supported by some of the best minds in tech.Alte informatii
stock options plan
Paid Parental Leave (1 month)
Adoption Assistance Program