Senior Compliance Analyst with French
We are looking for a Senior Compliance Analyst with French!
A little about You:
• Experience in a similar position: min. 5 years
• Should have an understanding of Banking activities
• Understanding of Compliance Risks (like Market Abuse, Market Rules like Volcker & French Banking Law (FBL), Client Protection & Management, Data Protection, FATCA, CRS, Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Ethics & Conduct, AML, KYC, Sanctions & Embargos)
• Good MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint)
• Good to have: exposure to Audit, Quality check or Controls
• Good French and English written communication skills (at least B2 level).
We also value:
• Communication skills
• Production mindset
• Knowledge of risks and controls
• Ability to understand Banking business lines and Support Units & banking products
• Basic experience in risk/ control/ audit/compliance
Senior Compliance Analyst within Second Level Controls is a transversal role covering control testing for the group entities across geographical locations. The role requires in-depth knowledge of the control framework and understanding the compliance controls.
In this role, your main objectives are the verification of the definition and the effective performance of first-level controls and the quantitative & qualitative review of their results.
Your role will be to perform Second Level tests on Permanent Supervision controls to ensure risks are identified and adequate controls are in place to mitigate/minimize the impact. You will be analyzing controls, by understanding the risk for which the control has been established and share the control testing conclusions and recommendations to the management for further improvement in terms of spreading the knowledge on controls to safeguard the environment.
• Yearly bonus per company policy
• Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority
• Discounts for retailers
• Medical services and life insurance
• Private pension contribution
• A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere
• Continuous training and development programs (eg: they offer ACCA or foreign language courses based on an established career development plan
• Work from Home 1 day/week
We process this data for recruitment purposes only. If you apply to this job it means that you allow us to process your personal information. We are storing this data in our Applicant Tracking System, [which is fully compliant with EU data protection laws], and we will not share it with anyone else. You can request the deletion of your personal information at any moment