Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Brainspotting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Java Designer/Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
• Minimum 5 years of java development experience
• Strong application development and problem-solving skills
• Experience with Java, HTML, XML
• Knowledge of SQL programming (UDB, DB2) preferred
• Interact with business clients, application developers, architects, vendors and various technical support teams
• Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter, comfortable working autonomously and with ambiguity
• Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple teams and third-party vendors
• Working experience within Financial Services (e.g. Broker Dealer)
• Experience with real time web services
• Experience with Informatica/ETL
For the Lead position:
• Demonstrated ability to manage the work assignments for a team of senior and junior developers on multiple concurrent projects
• Initiative to work with architects to bring forward design proposals that would benefit the application
• Responsible for all aspects of the java design and development process
• Work closely with Business SME’s and Tech Lead(s)
• Operate independently on multiple project tasks
• Participate in all phases of project planning, execution, and testing
• Support multiple projects in a waterfall methodology
• Produce applicable artifacts per SDLC /Audit requirements